Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

A Tragic Incident

A Tragic Incident 

On the 26th of March. A dog named Pig fell of the window and broke one of his bones (ankles). Pig was a very Mischievous dog... Later that day the owner of the dog had said that my dogs behave and usually play around together and that her dogs don’t get really aggressive over each other, but was this statement true or false..?

Pig was barking at at the other dog like she was accusing her of pushing her out. Did this really happen?


The dog was very hurt and had to be taken to the hospital. The sausage dog Trevor was still saying he didn’t do anything and that Pig the Pug was being greedy and not sharing his toys. We started to get more information about the incident Trevor seemed pretty chill about giving info and he didn’t seemed like he was lying. On the other hand the nurses and doctors went to take care of Pig the Pug, Pig started saying the complete opposite of what Trevor was saying. He said that he got pushed and wasn’t being greedy at all.


We kept interviewing Pig and we kept trying to push the truth out of him. He finally gave up and told us the truth with a growl. After Pig healed after what happened they finally played together and Trevor and Pig lived happily ever after.


What we had to do: was make a newspaper article about a book we read on Pig the Pug. We had to put it into our perspective.

What I found easy: was to make my own story but incorporating the main story also.

What I could've done better was: make sure I use more detail and give more perspectives on the story.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dion!! I love this piece of writing, I love the way you described if the statement was true or false I don't know what my opinion is though. You could make the text a bit bigger to read but everything else is in tact! I hope to hear from you soon!!! Keep it up Dion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great feedback! It has motivated me to make more posts like these.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.