Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Should Jackets, Coats, Bags and Hat Be Allowed in Class?



Should Bags, Coats and Hats be Banned in Class or Should it be allowed? Well I think that they shouldn’t be banned.

Should Bags, Coats and Hats be Banned in Class or Should it be allowed?
Why I think that they shouldn’t be banned.

Should bags, coats and hats be banned inside...? Well, I think they shouldn’t. This is my side of the argument and I hope in the end you will agree with me.

Why I think that coats, jackets etc. shouldn’t be banned because a lot of people get cold in winter even if the heater or heat pump is on. Some people don’t have jerseys so people might get cold as well as sick.
Having coats and jackets inside will make sure that students stay warm. If students start not knowing what to do because they were not paying attention in class than the students should be punished.

People who are old enough would know how to be responsible and know how to not muck around. If you know that your class wouldn't show integrity then maybe you should make sure that they do get banned. If you haven't given your class a chance of using bags and jackets inside then maybe you should consider giving your class a chance for one day to see what happens.

I believe that having or allowing bags and coats etc. should be allowed because some schools have really cold temperatures and other people feel the cold more than others. I don’t think that hats should be allowed because it is disrespectful to wear them inside. I believe that people can wear their own jackets because some students don’t have a school jacket or can’t afford one.

What I enjoyed in this activity: Is giving my opinion and giving it my own thoughts and linking my paragraphs.
What I found hard or difficult:What I found hard was linking paragraphs together to make my writing really stand out.
What I could do better next time:What I think I could do better is letting my sentences flow and link with one another.
What we had to do:Was make a persuasive piece of writing that flowed from paragraph to paragraph. We had to pick any topic of our choice and persuade someone. Some of our students shared their work in front of the class. 


2 comments:

  1. You have made some interesting thoughts about why you should be able to wear coats inside. Have you thought about the reasons why we don't allow coats inside? You need to think about the reasons why something is done so you counter this argument, ie we don't allow coats as when you go outside you can put your coat on and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr Norman for the feedback! I will make sure that I include other reasons to counter my arguments.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.