Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Info-graphic about Volcanoes


What we had to do: Was make an info-graphic about volcanoes and I chose to describe what happens when the volcano erupts or when it explodes.

What I enjoyed in this activity: Is creating all the images myself and not needing to get any online images.

What I found difficult: Doing all the images was fun but. It was kinda hard.

What I could do better next time: Is make sure that I make my info-graphic more colourful, this will make it so that it is more eye catching.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Dion,

    You have created a wonderful infographic about 'How volcanoes work'. You have worked hard to create your own images and adding the information really helps the reader to understand. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dion its Grant
    I like your post cause its giving me some info about volcanoes
    I also made a post about volcanoes
    I made a post about volcanoes but different to yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grant for the feedback I really enjoyed this comment from you.
      -Dion

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.