Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Mihi about Dion






What we did was: Make a Mihi about our selves and it was really fun. We had to make a game that had our Mihi information in it like our Grandparents, Mountain and our Mum's and Dads. 

What I found hard: Was trying to find out what things meant and finding out the real meaning to the words were so that I could finish my work. 

What I could do better next time: Give more information and take my time. 

What I found easy: Was getting the game to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.