Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Mother's Day Character Description

My Mum
Walt: ‘Use show not tell’ in our writing and to write a character description.
My Mum has been in this world for the last 39 years as for the last 12 years she has looked after me, she has chocolate brown eyes, long hair and is very short. She has a lot of shoes, clothes but is never satisfied.

She cooks me food and makes my meals and sometimes I get lucky and get take away. She mostly likes talking about work with her friends. She likes sleeping just like me. She doesn’t really give me money probably because she thinks I don't need it or something.

My Mum shows me affection by taking care of me when I’m not feeling well. She gives me the necessities I need for school and other things. When I need something she will try her best to get it or make it.

She really likes shopping and my Dad doesn’t really enjoy shopping. I think that my Mum uses like nearly all her time shopping but not all days, my Mom is a really busy lady.

What we did: Was to write to our Mothers about a character description including them.
What I found interesting: Was using show not tell in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.