Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Mysterious Painting

Me and my friends were searching a abandoned house as we heard a scream. We were all clueless as to who made the sound but we heard it at the attic. We saw a painting and it had really realistic eyes and behind it said this place is haunted. I quickly ran out the door but the door slammed and made a huge sound.

My friends wanted to leave but I didn’t because i wanted to search some more. I looked behind my back and I saw a black ghostly figure and all my friends had vanished and the picture was gone too. I came out the attic hoping to go home but I slipped on blood and hit my head feeling weak. I had woken up in this room with blood everywhere and I was on a bed with the same painting that I saw earlier.

(un-finished).


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dion,

    Your Story was amazing and had lots of detail. Everything was perfect. Maybe next time you can finish up :).

    Yours Sincerely
    Zipporah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.