Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

The Hardest of All Walls

Rock Climbing

WALT:Write a descriptive recount about Senior Camp I was doing rock climbing and I tried to do the first one. I was really scared about doing it but I did it anyways. It was easy but it made my arms really tired and that was bad because I couldn’t do the other ones with sore arms so I just rested.

I then made a decision to go to number four and my first time I didn't make it so a had to help with the belay team. The belay team is very important because if you don't have a belay team you might get injured.

When I finished with the belay team I tried it again and I was trying so hard and I was shaking because It was really high and I have a fear of heights. When I did it I found two spiders and I just kept going. I tried really hard but I didn't make because it was really hard to get a hold of to the grips because I was really short it was also really hard because there is less things to hold on than number 3.

Was so tired after that so I just let go and said to my team are you ready? And they said “yes”. I was slowly going down and I was pretty sad but I remembered that I tried my best. Next time I will make it to number 4.

Description: We had to write a recount on what we had achieved at camp and I wrote about rock climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.